Hire the Best Contractor for Vinyl Siding Peoria IL Homeowners Want
If you are thinking about installing vinyl siding Peoria IL homeowners, think Paradox Construction to get the highest level of craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. We offer you our more than 40 years of expertise and services that have earned an A+ accreditation by the Better Business Bureau. For that reason, call us now at 309-339-6687 or contact us online for a quote on beautiful vinyl siding Peoria IL locals choose for their homes. However, we do invite you to read our helpful guide to vinyl siding if you would like to do more research before letting us know how we can serve you.
Advantages of Vinyl Siding Peoria IL Customers Prefer
Paradox Construction knows you have many options for siding. If you are wondering why so many people pick vinyl siding these days, here are some of the biggest benefits it offers:
- It Costs Less – Vinyl siding Peoria IL clients are interested in buying offers a cheaper price tag than wood siding. Many times, the cost of vinyl siding installation matches or is in the ballpark of estimates you get to have your house painted professionally.
- Versatility – Though some may recall limited options for vinyl siding as far as color and style in the past, that is no longer the case. Today, products come in hundreds of colors and can replicate the look of wood shake, clapboard, Victorian and other styles.
- Durability – Makers build vinyl siding to withstand elements like high winds and hail. In addition, it can avoid excessive moisture that rots and corrodes wood products. In many cases, vinyl siding can come with warranties of up to 50 years.
- Low Maintenance – If you decide to get the vinyl siding Peoria IL clients pick for the ease of upkeep, you will usually only have to clean it once a year. You will not have to worry about painting costs and other maintenance issues that occur with wood.
- Lower heating and cooling costs – Insulated vinyl siding protects against the loss of heat between wall boards. Even if your home contains insulation between wall boards, heat leaks out in places where the boards contact siding. Insulated vinyl siding adds a layer of protection to keep your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter.
FAQs on Vinyl Siding Peoria IL Clients Consider
Are you still wondering why you should choose the vinyl siding Peoria IL homeowners often select for their homes? In that case, Paradox Construction wants to provide you with answers to common questions.
Q: What is vinyl siding?
A: Long sections of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) cover the exterior of your house like skin.
Q: Will high winds rip it off?
A: Most vinyl siding products can stand up to winds up to 110 mph. Should you need replacement sections, vinyl siding in most cases is simpler to re-install than other materials.
Q: Do I need to remove previous siding?
A: You can if you would like. However, most vinyl siding Peoria IL customers select can be installed over existing siding.
Q: Does the color of the vinyl siding last?
A: Yes, the color retains its quality for a long time. It does not last forever, but it lasts longer than traditional exterior house paint.
Q: Do I need a power washer to clean it?
A: No, a garden hose and mixtures of vinegar and water or diluted solutions of household cleaners will do the trick. Less water pressure is actually better to use to clean the siding.
Our Other Services
Paradox Construction offers you so much more than just siding. Our contractors also handle roof repair, installation and replacement. We also do windows, doors, bathroom remodels, garage door repair, sales and installation.
Contact Paradox Construction Today
Let us help you with vinyl siding Peoria IL homeowners. Need siding outside of Peoria? Give us a call at 309-339-6687 or contact us for an estimate. We serve East Peoria, Canton, Morton, Pekin, Washington, Metamora and areas throughout Central Illinois.